Welcome to Exercise Outbreak Orange.
This page contains links to all the documents and materials required to run Exercise Outbreak Orange.
Review the Exercise Outbreak Orange Controller Guidebook before you start. (in PDF – 490 KB)
To run Exercise Outbreak Orange, you will require two computers to simultaneously run audio and video files for each exercise group. View the computer technical requirements before you begin.
Download and save all the documents below. It is important to read the Exercise Target Red Controller Guidebook well in advance of the date that you intend on running the exercise to ensure that you have completed all the preparations.
Materials for Controllers
- 1.1. Exercise Outbreak Orange Controller Guidebook (in PDF – 490 KB)
- 1.2. Exercise Outbreak Orange Master Sequence of Events (MESL) (in PDF – 215 MB)
- 1.3. Exercise Outbreak Orange Exercise Inputs (in PDF – 450 KB)
- 1.4. Exercise Outbreak Orange Supporting Documents (in PDF – 977 KB)
- 1.5. Exercise Outbreak Orange Evaluation Guide (in PDF – 17 KB)
Materials for the EOC/HEOC PODS
- 2.1. EOC Response Goals Poster (in PDF – 86 KB)
- 2.2. Leadership Poster (in PDF – 237 KB)
- 2.3. SIMTEC EOO Training Video Brochure in PDF (660 KB) | Print version (658 KB)
- 2.4 Psychosocial Considerations for Responding Health Care Providers in PDF (773 KB) | Print version (764 KB)
- 2.5. Stress Tip Cards During & After Your Shift (in PDF – 265 KB)
Download and save all the MP4 video files below before you start the exercise. (Please read the Controller Guidebook prior to running the exercise)
- Exercise Outbreak Orange Training Video
Download video in MP4 ( 833 MB) | Streaming Video
- Exercise Outbreak Orange – Inputs for EOC POD
Download video in MP4 (584 MB) | Streaming Video
- Exercise Outbreak Orange – Inputs for HEOC POD
Download video in MP4 (603 MB | Streaming Video
Post Exercise Feedback
We would like to hear about your experiences running the Exercise Outbreak Orange Exercise. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.